Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Lack of Inspiration

 photo IMG_3540_zps05222ee1.jpg
 photo IMG_3538_zps4ebab158.jpg
 photo IMG_3542_zps924f5f62.jpg
Details: Rack(Ikea), Bag(3.1 Philip Lim for Target, sold out) White Blazer(Forever 21, old) Leather Tee(Halogen, Nordstrom) Zara Look-Alike Skort(eBay), Cheetah Print Coat(Nordstrom, sold out)

The post name maybe deceiving, but thats how it was when I started my blog this summer. I didn't feel passionate about it. Even though I didn't do it for a long time I missed it a lot. So I figured fall time is a perfect time to start blogging again. I got a camera as my (early) birthday present from my parents, so I tested it out on my new clothing rack & new staples for my fall/winter wardrobe.

I'm excited to blog again so, bare with me as I get used to my camera, and stay tuned for new outfit posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment