Tuesday, October 15, 2013

D A R K // S I D E

 photo IMG_3926_zps306f96df.jpg  photo IMG_3918_zps71f061ac.jpg  photo IMG_3922_zpsa76fe05f.jpg  photo IMG_3936_zps4a6e0010.jpg
Top: Mural via Nordstrom
Bottoms: BDG via Urban Outfitters(DIY)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Alexander Wang via Nordstrom
Lipstick: Dark Side by M.A.C

I've been a little MIA the past couple weeks, so I apologize! Works been really exhausting. So wanting to get dressed into nice clothes, hasn't been my #1 priority. But I will be back to posts more often now! October and fall time have always been my favorite because of my birthday, halloween, the weather change, plus better outfits! I decided to break out my dark lipstick for the occasion. 

Follow me on BlogLovin' & Instagram: @ameliajackson_

No comments:

Post a Comment