Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hi! My name is... (what?) My name is... (who?) My name is... Amelia.

 photo DSC_0182_zpsd362d435.jpg  photo image1_zpse3311c03.jpg  photo image2_zpsfaee051d.jpg  photo image3_zps63439a49.jpg  photo image4_zps670c3883.jpg  photo image5_zps19e8ea3a.jpg




Outfit details- Tops: Kimono(Viva Vena, no longer available) Tank top (Free People) Bottoms: Shorts (Free People) Shoes: Sandals(ASOS) Bag: Alexander Wang (Nordstrom) Jewelry: Necklace (Brandy Melville) Rings (Mary John via Etsy) Sunglasses: Karen Walker (ShopBop)

After thinking I wasn't cool enough or fashionable enough I gave into having my own fashion blog. Several friends encouraged me to do so, and here I am writing my first post. I'm sitting here on my laptop typing this trying to figure out what to say, although no one maybe reading this. But this is for me to branch out and try something new. So I guess I should introduce myself...

My name is Amelia, I currently reside in Arizona. I have had a passion for all things fashion(so cliché) since the 6th grade when I got my very first Teen Vogue. My dream has always been to be in the fashion industry, at one time to be a designer, the next the be a stylist, but now the goal is to find my way into becoming a merchandise buyer. I may not be the next Sincerely, Jules ,Fashion Toast, or Man Repeller but I hope to maybe inspire one of you out there reading my blog to try something new, even if it is just wearing a new bold lipstick. 

Thanks to my boyfriend for helping me take these photos, he did wonderful! Even if I had to bribe him with food ;) I've also been told to have you all follow me on Blog Lovin' so if you would do that, that would be wonderful! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment